from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A seat in a box at a public place of entertainment, such as a theater or stadium.
- n. A storage box on a coach, the lid of which serves as a seat for the driver.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A seat among a group of seats in an enclosure, as at a theater or stadium.
- n. A favorable vantage point.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the driver's seat on a coach
- n. a special seat in a theater or grandstand box
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.