from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A type of snaffle bit, with small rings, usually used on a double bridle in conjunction with a curb bit.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. Same as bridoon.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. Same as bridoon.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.