from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A hat with a very broad brim.
- n. A Quaker.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A hat with a very broad brim, like those worn by men of the society of Friends.
- n. A member of the society of Friends; a Quaker.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hat with a very broad brim, especially the form of hat worn by members of the Society of Friends.
- n. Hence A member of that society; a Quaker.
broad + brim (Wiktionary)