from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who brushes (any of the meanings)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, brushes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who brushes.
- n. In leather manufacturing, one who performs the mechanical work of dyeing skins. C. T. Davis, Leather, p. 728.
- n. A miner who enlarges the roadways by breaking down the roof-rock or by taking up rock from the floor.
- n. A local Australian name for the small, active kangaroos which inhabit the scrub, or brush.
Sorry, no etymologies found.