from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A perfumed preparation, such as powdered crystals or a liquid, added to bath water to make it foam.
- n. A bath to which such a preparation has been added.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A bath in which an additive is poured directly into the water that creates bubbles.
- n. A soap-based product to be added to a bath to create bubbles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bath in which you add something to foam and scent the bath water
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.