from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Showing boldness and enterprise, as in business, often to the point of recklessness or unscrupulousness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. bold, reckless and unscrupulous
- n. robbery on the high seas; piracy
- v. Template:present participle od
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hijacking on the high seas or in similar contexts; taking a ship or plane away from the control of those who are legally entitled to it
Sorry, no etymologies found.