from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A horse that bucks
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who bucks ore.
- n. A broad-headed hammer used in bucking ore.
- n. A horse or mule that bucks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A horse that bucks.
- n. A bent piece of wood, especially that on which a slaughtered animal is suspended.
- n. A horse's hind leg.
- n. In mining: One who bucks or bruises ore.
- n. A flat broad-headed hammer used in bucking ore.
- n. A cowboy.
- n. One who saws felled trees into logs. Also called a cross-cutter.
- n. One who brings or carries. See buck, transitive verb, 4.
- n. A machine for shaping staves for barrels or kegs.
Sorry, no etymologies found.