- See bourdon. (Wiktionary)
“This was a young man who would take time to care for, who would need much, who some would call 'burdon'.”
“We don't need to put that kind of burdon upon our children and grand children to have to pay for.”
“So we as a people have to bare the burdon of car accidents. without a collective healthcare system, traffic will become russian roullette in who will get a bright future and who will end up poor depending on an accident.”
“Me and I am not happy. 80% of our population are not contributing to federal income taxes ... their money comes back to them in refunds. it is a sad state with a president whose agenda will cost us greatly expects this burdon to fall on the remaining 20%.”
“With additional extentions, the burdon placed on small businesses to cover this cost olnly hinders job creation.”
“Now if they feel they should be able to dictate to their people who to vote for and who not, the least they can do is start paying their fair share of the tax burdon they have long shurked away onto the rest of us.”
“So even having health insurance does not guarentee that my health issues will not be a burdon.”
“I would rather work through that burdon than shift it onto the animal's "spirit.”
“It is a different ballgame, its a rape and a burdon on their very own customers.”
“About one minute later, Bitchney relieved him of the burdon of POV, and gifted him with 24 hours in solitary, the very 24 hours he would want to spend campaigning to stay in the house.”
‘burdon’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for burdon.