from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of borrel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A sort of pear, called also the red butter pear, from its smooth, delicious, soft pulp.
- n. Same as borrel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of coarse russet cloth used in the middle ages.
- n. A silk mentioned in the schedule of Queen Elizabeth's wardrobe.
- n. [Also burrel-pear, altered, in simulation of burrel (OF. burel, reddish), ⟨ bury, bury-pear: see bury.] Same as bury.
Sorry, no etymologies found.