American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A shrubby variety of the snap bean.
- n. Any bean plant with an upright, bushy growth not requiring an artificial support.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An American name for beans that do not climb, or dwarf beans; the usual form of string-beans and wax-beans.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) a variety of bean which is low and requires no support (Phaseolus vulgaris, variety nanus). See Bean, 1.
- n. a bean plant whose bushy growth needs no supports
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘bush bean’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for bush bean.