American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Sports A minor league.
- n. idiomatic A professional sports association at the lower levels of minor league organization.
- n. figuratively, by extension A low-ranking or inferior level among groups, professions, organizations, etc.
- adj. Having inferior quality.
- adj. Amateurish.
- n. a league of teams that do not belong to a major league (especially baseball)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for bush league.