from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of butcher.
- n. The act by which someone or something is butchered; a slaughter or killing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The business of a butcher.
- n. The act of slaughtering; the act of killing cruelly and needlessly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the business of a butcher
Sorry, no etymologies found.