from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. relating to or resembling a hawk of the genus Buteo.
- n. any hawk of the genus Buteo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Buzzard-like; resembling a buzzard; belonging to the group of hawks of which the genus Buteo is typical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any hawk of the genus Buteo
- adj. relating to or resembling a hawk of the genus Buteo
Sorry, no etymologies found.