from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of buzz.
- n. The action of the verb to buzz.
- n. The sound produced by something that buzzes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a buzz.
- Making a buzzing sound or hum: as, the buzzing multitude.
- n. The act or sound of anything that buzzes; humming.
- n. The picking of pockets.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. noisy like the sound of a bee
Sorry, no etymologies found.