American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Any of several palms, such as the assai, with edible terminal buds.
- n. See cabbage palmetto.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as cabbage-tree
- n. low-growing fan-leaved palm of coastal southern United States having edible leaf buds
- n. Brazilian palm of genus Euterpe whose leaf buds are eaten like cabbage when young
- n. Australian palm with leaf buds that are edible when young
- n. West Indian palm with leaf buds that are edible when young
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘cabbage palm’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for cabbage palm.