from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A toxic condition marked by diarrhea, elevated blood pressure, rapid breathing, heart palpitations, and insomnia, caused by excessive ingestion of coffee and other caffeine-containing substances.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a toxic condition caused by excessive ingestion of coffee and other caffeine-containing beverages
- n. addiction to such beverages
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A morbid state produced by prolonged or excessive use of caffein.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. poisoning resulting from excessive intake of caffeine containing products
Sorry, no etymologies found.