Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In botany, a congeries of little stony knots often found in the pulp of the pear and other fruits, formed by concretions of the sap.
- n. In pathology, a calculus.
- In medicine, relating to or of the nature of calculi; arising from calculi or gravel.
- adj. Of or relating to calculus.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Med.) Of or pertaining to calculi.
- n. A congeries of little stony knots found in the pulp of the pear and other fruits.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘calculary’.
Words that appear on the home page of Wordnik.
I tell you, there's some pretty awesome stuff there that I want to remember.
Looking for tweets for calculary.