from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To write using calligraphy
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One skilled in the art of beautiful writing; a calligrapher.
- n. A transcriber of manuscripts.
- n. A specimen of beautiful penmanship.
- To write or transcribe in a beautiful manner; produce or reproduce in the best style of the calligrapher's art: as, “a roll finely calligraphed and illuminated,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. write beautifully and ornamentally
Sorry, no etymologies found.