from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Outward bound telephone calls.
- n. An invitation to fight; the act of one child calling out another.
- n. A pull quote: an excerpt from an article (such as in a news magazine) that is duplicated in a large font alongside the article so as to grab a reader's attention and indicate the article's topic.
- n. A summons to someone designated as being on call
- n. An annotation that pertains to a specific location in a body of text or a graphic, and that is visually linked to that location by a mark or a matching pair of marks.
Sorry, no etymologies found.