from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A vaulting or arching over.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. A vaulting or arching over.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. An arching or vaulting.
  • n. A division into compartments or chamberlets. Also called chambering.


Latin cameratio. (Wiktionary)


Sorry, no example sentences found.

Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.