Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A leguminous plant, the rest-harrow, Ononis arvensis.
- n. An umbelliferous plant, probably the shepherd's-needle, Scandix Pecten.
- n. A crooked stick or club; a crooked beam; specifically, a crooked club used in the game of hockey or shinny.
- n. The game played with such a club; hockey or shinny.
- n. Ononis spinosa, the restharrow, a plant with long hard, crooked roots.
- n. Scandix pecten-veneris, the wild chervil.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) A plant having long hard, crooked roots, the Ononis spinosa; -- called also
rest-harrow. The Scandix Pecten-Veneris is also called cammock.
- Anglo-Saxon cammoc. (Wiktionary)
“Early crooks the tree, that good cammock should be.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘cammock’.
Inspired by fbharjo (see spitchcock).
List of items never for sale on craigslist.
Should you find one of these for sale, let us know. We'll scare you up a coupon for a free day at a gym or something.
an Eckhartian exercise of grinding
Looking for tweets for cammock.