from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of canker.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affected with canker.
- adj. Affected mentally or morally as with canker; sore, envenomed; malignant; fretful; ill-natured.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with canker; as, a cankered tree.
- Ill-natured; cross; crabbed; venomous; malignant; wicked.
Sorry, no etymologies found.