from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form flesh; to become like flesh.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To form flesh; to become like flesh.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To form flesh; grow fleshy.
- In pathology, to lose the normal structure and become fleshy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become muscular or fleshy
Latin carnificare, from Latin carnis, flesh + facere to make: compare French carnifier. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.