from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or like, a caruncle.
- adj. Furnished with caruncles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or like, a caruncle; furnished with caruncles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or having the form of a caruncle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a caruncle
Sorry, no etymologies found.