from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of case.
- adj. having a case or covering; encased or clad
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. covered or protected with or as if with a case.
- adj. same as bound; -- of books.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered or protected with or as if with a case
- adj. enclosed in a case
Sorry, no etymologies found.