from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To reconcile at the end of a shift; to compare receipts of items sold to records of credit card, check and cash placed into the drawer, verifying that correct change was given out by the clerk.
- v. To retire; to exchange gambling chips for money when finished gambling.
- v. To exchange possession of any commodity or idea for cash.
- v. To explain what is entailed by an idea or proposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. choose a simpler life style after questioning personal and career satisfaction goals
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.