from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Castellated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of castle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a castle or castles; supporting a castle.
- adj. Fortified; turreted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with a castle or castles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or resembling repeated square indentations like those in a battlement
Sorry, no etymologies found.