from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name given in the West Indies
- n. to the Bignonia unguis, a climbing vine with claw-shaped tendrils, and
- n. to the Pithecolobium Unguis-cati, on account of its curved pod.
- n. In western Texas, a name of several species of Acacia with hooked thorns, as
- n. See bayag-kambing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. erect shrub with small if any spines having racemes of white to yellow flowers followed by curved pointed pods and black shiny seeds; West Indies and Florida
Sorry, no etymologies found.