Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or art of engraving, chasing, or embossing metals.
- n. Engraved, chased, or embossed decoration on metal.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The act or art of engraving or embossing.
- n. obsolete That which is engraved.
- Latin caelatura, from caelare ("to engrave in relief"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘celature’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
Looking for tweets for celature.