from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a chemical precipitate, especially of carbonates, having the characteristics of cement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling or having some properties of cement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of the nature of cement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to cement; having the property of cementing; of the nature of cement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. like or relevant to or having the properties of cement
From Latin caementīcius, made of uncut stones or rubble, from caementum, uncut stone; see cement.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin caementitius pertaining to quarry stones. See cement. (Wiktionary)