from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. relating to a censor
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to a censor, or to the correction of public morals.
- adj. Full of censure; censorious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to a censor, or to the correction of public morals: as, the censorial office in ancient Rome.
- Full of censure; censorious; severe: as, “censorial declamation,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. belonging or relating to a censor or a censor's functions
Sorry, no etymologies found.