from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or divided into hundredths.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Divided into a hundred parts
- adj. Describing a hundredth part
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Hundredth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Hundredth: as, a centesimal part.
- By the hundred: as “centesimal increase,”
- n. In arithmetic, a hundredth; the next step of progression after decimal in dividing by ten.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the ordinal number of one hundred in counting order
- adj. relating to or divided into hundredths
From Latin centēsimus, from centum, hundred; see dekm̥ in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)