from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a cheap manner; without expending much money.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. At a small price; at a low value; in a common or inferior manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a cheap manner; at a small price; at a low cost: as, “cheaply bought,”
- At a low estimate of value; as of little value or importance; with depreciation or disesteem.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a cheap manner
- adv. in a stingy manner
- adv. with little expenditure of money
cheap + -ly (Wiktionary)