from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Using a chemical reaction, process, or operation.
- adv. According to the principles of chemistry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. According to chemical principles; by chemical process or operation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a chemical manner; according to chemical principles; in a chemical sense; by a chemical process or operation: as, a chemically active substance; a surface chemically clean.
- By alchemy or alchemical means or processes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to chemistry
- adv. with chemicals
chemical + -ly (Wiktionary)