from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A chiliarch; the commander or chief of a thousand men.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Chili.
- n. The commander or chief of a thousand men.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Chili or to its inhabitants: as, a Chilian manufacture.
- n. An inhabitant or a native of Chili, a South American republic lying between the Pacific ocean and the watershed of the Andes, and west of the Argentine Republic.
Sorry, no etymologies found.