- n. A torture device consisting of a metal body (usually pear-shaped) divided into spoon-like segments that can be spread apart by turning a screw.
- n. A kind of pear with a rough, astringent taste, difficult to swallow.
- n. archaic, vulgar A sarcasm by which one is put to silence; anything that cannot be answered.
GNU Webster's 1913
- A kind of pear that has a rough, astringent taste, and is swallowed with difficulty, or which contracts the mucous membrane of the mouth.
- Low A sarcasm by which one is put to silence; anything that can not be answered.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for choke pear.