from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The aspect of color that includes consideration of its dominant wavelength and purity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An objective specification of the quality of a colour, regardless of its luminance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In cytology, the state or amount of the chromatin contained in the cell-nucleus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength
Sorry, no etymologies found.