from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The aspect of color that includes consideration of its dominant wavelength and purity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An objective specification of the quality of a colour, regardless of its luminance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In cytology, the state or amount of the chromatin contained in the cell-nucleus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The TEMPO SPOT Service provides measurements of flux, efficacy and chromaticity for luminaires and replacement lamps.
The TEMPO FLASH Service provides measurements of flux, chromaticity and throw for torches and other portable lighting designs.
To evaluate and help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of various displays, we powered up our luminance and chromaticity ...
The Taos TCS3414 is a digital colour light sensor designed to derive accurately the colour chromaticity and illuminance (intensity) of ambient light.
I only have one question: why do you offer two different options for setting the chromaticity coordinates of the primaries and the white point?
L (1992) The color hexagon: a chromaticity diagram based on photoreceptor excitations as a generalized representation of colour opponency.
Display Check tool: Added a chromaticity diagram to show the measured primaries locations relative to the ones of standard RGB spaces.
· Display Check tool: Added a chromaticity diagram to show the measured primaries locations relative to the ones of standard RGB spaces.
Interpolation algorithms produce an estimate of the green pixel's red and blue values by examining the chromaticity and luminosity values of the neighboring red and blue pixels.
In order to determine the correct color for each pixel in the array, the algorithms average color values of selected neighboring pixels and produce an estimate of the color (chromaticity) and intensity (luminosity) for each pixel in the array.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.