- n. The intentional destruction of clocks and other time artifacts
- n. politics The desire to crush the prevailing sense of time, due to a conflict regarding the fixation of linear time in a community
- n. A temporarily frazzled mental state resulting from confusion over what time it is.
- n. science fiction An interference with the course of history caused by time travel.
- From Ancient Greek χρόνος (khronos, "time"), and κλάστης (klastēs, "a person who breaks something"); from κλάω (klaō, "break") (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘chronoclasm’.
Looking for tweets for chronoclasm.