from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Myrrhis odorata, a plant in the genus Myrrhis, in the family Apiaceae.
- n. sweetroot, any of several plants in the genus Osmorhiza
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any one of several umbelliferous plants, of the genera Myrrhis, Osmorrhiza, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A popular name of several umbelliferous plants.
- n. In North America, the species of Osmorrhiza.
Sorry, no etymologies found.