from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who circles, or makes a circular motion.
- n. An inferior or itinerant poet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mean or inferior poet, perhaps from his habit of wandering around as a stroller; an itinerant poet. Also, a name given to the cyclic poets. See under cyclic, a.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who circles or goes around anything.
- n. A cyclic poet. See cyclic and circular, 5.
A member of Bin Laden's inner circler who was therefore complicit in terrorist attacks including September 11th.
Situation and formed a Camp around a very conveniant Spot for defence where the Indiands had formerly a house under ground and hollow circler
They have a great circler platform thats inter-operable with each other.
They found him icaled on a rtool, with a circler ot 'people round him.
"Finn's folks had two -- a asthma circler and a letter from that son they thought was drownded.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.