American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To make classic or classical.
- v. To conform to classic style.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render classic.
- v. To make classic.
- v. To conform to the classic style.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. to make classic or classical.
- v. make classic or classical
- classic + -ize (Wiktionary)
“It was enough for him to classicize the realistic incident.”
‘classicize’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for classicize.