- n. A central point where clearing banks exchange checks etc and settle accounts
- n. figuratively, by extension A hub of goods traffic
- n. A repository structure, physical or virtual, that collects, stores, and disseminates information, metadata, and data
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. the establishment where the business of clearing is carried on. See above, 3.
- n. a central collection place where banks exchange checks or drafts; participants maintain an account against which credits or debits are posted
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘clearing house’.
Options terms you must know in order to be a successful options trader.
abandon, accrued interest, acquisition, adjusted option, affidavit of domi..., all-or-none order..., american deposito..., american stock ex..., american-style op..., arbitrage, ask or offer, assigned and 366 more...
Looking for tweets for clearing house.