American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An electric circuit providing an uninterrupted, endless path for the flow of current.
- n. A television transmission circuit with a limited number of reception stations and no broadcast facilities.
- n. A complete electric circuit around which current can flow.
- n. A network of one or more television cameras and television receivers connected together with no provision for broadcasting.
- n. a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
“The gas-suit was tight and constricting, the closed circuit breathing apparatus cut into the back of my neck and the high concentration of oxygen made my mouth dry.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘closed circuit’.
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
An extract from the "Zold Tolmacs" project, a HU-EN environmental dictionary compiled by Robert Gulyas in 2000.
AA battery, aa lava, aapa mire, abandon the project, abandon the sewer..., abandoned car, abandoned dyke, abandoned farm, abandoned field, abandoned industr..., abandoned industr..., abandoned land and 5386 more...
Looking for tweets for closed circuit.