from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of cluster.
- n. The action of the verb to cluster.
- n. A grouping of a number of similar things.
- n. The grouping of a population based on ethnicity, economics or religion.
- n. The undesirable, contiguous grouping of elements in a hash table.
- n. A prewriting technique consisting of writing ideas down on a sheet of paper around a central idea within a circle, with the related ideas radially joined to the circle using rays.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a grouping of a number of similar things
Sorry, no etymologies found.