from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of costar.
- v. Alternative spelling of costar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. to feature as the co-star in a performance.
- intransitive v. to be the co-star in a performance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one of two actors who are given equal status as stars in a play or film
- v. feature as the co-star in a performance
- v. be the co-star in a performance
Sorry, no etymologies found.