from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing coalescence
- n. Any agent that causes coalesence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Growing together; cohering, as in the organic cohesion of similar parts; uniting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Growing together; uniting so as to form one body: in botany, properly applied to the organic cohesion of similar parts.
- n. One who or that which coalesces.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. growing together, fusing
Sorry, no etymologies found.