from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Broken, cut or trimmed into pieces of a convenient size, or formed into small blocks; cobbled.
- adj. Remaining on, or taken from the cob, (as in "cobbed corn").
- adj. Built of mud cobbles, and sealed with mud or an artificial equivalent.
- adj. Crudely or roughly assembled; put together in an improvised way, (as in "cobbed together").
- adj. Struck with misfortune (possibly a contraction of clobbered)
- adj. Odd, peculiar, strange. (Comparative can be cobb'der and superlative can be cobb'dest).
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cob.
Sorry, no etymologies found.