Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The top point of the spindle of a millstone.
- n. vulgar, slang The glans penis
- n. vulgar, slang, derogatory Dickhead, a term of abuse.
- n. engineering The rounded or pointed top of a grinding mill spindle, forming a pivot on which the stone is balanced.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Mach.) The rounded or pointed top of a grinding mill spindle, forming a pivot on which the stone is balanced.
“Their gasps were simultaneous as each surrendered to the new and luscious feeling of his adorned cockhead entering her.”
“Twice he almost spilled it—when she ran her thumb in circles over his cockhead, and when she firmly grasped his ballocks while she stroked.”
“One that had made Declan awaken in a rush, on the very verge of coming, with his hips rocking and his cockhead wetting the sheet.”
“With his gaze holding hers, he pressed his cockhead into her hot, wet mouth, groaning as her tongue greeted him.”
““Some cockhead from the organization jumped straight out in front of me trying to run back to get the winner for the podium,” McEwen told Fox Sports.”
“Seconds later I felt a pair of soft lips envelop my cockhead and I shuddered and groaned at the sensation.”
“I hand over my sword and concede the field to Chris, who is a tremendous talent and a funny guy, but is a total cockhead.”
“OMFG he is such a cockhead!! anyways i left after that, had enough at 5. 30pm ...”
“Oh, My, God, Mother," he groaned as he watched her lips slowly encircle his cockhead and suck it into her mouth.”
“With his cockhead securely imprisoned in her hot, sucking mouth, she reached around behind him and grabbed the cheeks of his ass.”
‘cockhead’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for cockhead.