American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Informal An aloof person.
- n. idiomatic A heartless individual; a person lacking empathy and emotion.
- n. slang A sexual partner who, during copulation, lacks vigor or emotional reciprocity.
- n. an aloof unemotional person
- First used by Shakespeare in The Winter's Tale. (Wiktionary)
““A dull and unpleasant man,” Odysseus said musingly, “yet I suppose even a cold fish like him must have a wife.””
These user-created lists contain the word ‘cold fish’.
Hello, and Welcome™! Come and visit our most diverse land of our Animalesque™ adventures. Here at Noah's Park™ we have Virtually All You'd Ever Want To See™. An experience that is related to ani...
Words or short phrases with animal names in them. Since I already have a dedicated list for 'monkey' words I shall leave them out of this one for the moment.
Looking for tweets for cold fish.