from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of collectible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Suitable for collecting.
- n. Anything that someone might want to collect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being collected.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. things considered to be worth collecting (not necessarily valuable or antique)
- adj. subject to or requiring payment especially as specified
collect + -able (Wiktionary)